Workout is king!
We know you’ve pledged to get on a serious workout regime in 2022 to reach your goal of becoming a new, better and healthier you.
While we all know that many New Year’s resolutions don’t make it past March because they’re either not specific enough or too difficult to follow, we know that won’t be the case for you. Being active has been shown to have many health benefits, both physically and mentally. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Exercise can make you feel happier. It can improve your mood and decrease anxiety and stress.
- Working out can help you lose weight. As opposed to just dieting, regular exercise has been shown to increase your metabolic rate, which can burn more calories to help you lose weight.
- Exercise can give your energy a boost. As difficult as getting to the gym may be, you feel rather elevated when the session finishes. It reduces fatigue, the cardiovascular system gets a boost, lung function improves and muscles become more efficient.
- Exercise is good for your muscles and bones. When paired with adequate protein, strength training can stimulate muscle growth. Exercise also helps build bone density and prevent injury.
- Exercise can also improve your sleep, put the sparks back to your sex life, enhance your skin - plus it is fun!
There’s an ocean of other evidence that exercise is what you really, really should incorporate into your daily routine.
How much exercise is enough?
The amount of workout required can of course vary, but for most healthy adults, the guideline is to get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity a week, or a combination of the two.
In addition, you should do strength training exercises for all major muscle groups at least twice a week.
But how to stay motivated?
Regardless of whether you’re a newbie or a die-hard fan of burpees, you need to find a routine that works for you. If you already have a gym membership, keep going by all means; if not, drop by at the PowGen online gym. It features a monthly plan of strength and interval training, total body workouts, muscle gain exercises and more. Dig deeper here:https://www.powgen.com/online-gym
You shouldn’t just work hard, but also work smart!
With PowGen’sGym 101 Bundle, here’s how you can keep motivated pretty simply as the results will show very soon:
- Take L-carnitine Max Power Capsules that incinerate body fat & send your metabolism rate through the roof— best to take it 30 minutes before working out
- Drink Ultimate BCAA 2:1:1 to decrease muscle fatigue and maintain exercise performance throughout your workout
- Drink 16 g of high-quality whey and casein proteins and 5 g of fibre with 1 scoop of Shredder Shake once a day, before or after your workout
If you’re looking for truly effective supplements that will get your ripped fast, look no further.
The bundle is a sure-fire way of you activating your beast mode in 2022! If you need some more convincing, here are a few more reasons why you should add it to the cart ASAP:
- Patented Carnipure™ L-Carnitine is the purest L-carnitine on the market
- Optimal ratio of BCAAs and amazing flavour
- Best combination of fast- and slow-digesting proteins: whey and casein
- Speed up muscle growth and protein synthesis
- Turn fat into energy
- Shape your muscles
- Reduce fatigue & muscle soreness
With the right mindset and the mentioned 3 supplements, you can achieve your workout goals.
2022, bring it on!