Vitamin D3 Tablets high strength, 1000 IU per vegetarian tablet
Vitamin D3 is important for your bones and teeth. Particularly in winter, vitamin D deficiency is common because the body produces it from sunlight. Vitamaze Vitamin D3 1000 IU (International Units) tablets supply you sufficiently with vitamin D3 per day – and in the usual Vitamaze quality.
Vitamin D3 Daily 1000 IU Tablets overview
- The power of the sun: If the weather doesn't cooperate, the dietary supplement provides you with the essential vitamin, also known as "sun vitamin".
- For your bones and teeth: Vitamin D3 is involved in building the hard structures of your body.
- Supports your nutrition: The sun vitamin is not only effective by itself. It also helps to increase the bioavailability of calcium and phosphorus.
- 1000 IU per tablet: 200 vegetarian tablets for 200 days of sustained supply at 1000 IU (25 µg) per daily dose.
- Without unnecessary additives: renouncement of the separating agent magnesium stearate, in order to maintain good bioavailability.
Vitamin D3 Tablets Effect & Application
While other vitamins can be ingested through food, vitamin D is produced by the body itself. Only the sun's rays (UVB rays) enable the skin to produce the vitamin itself.
In Central Europe, the sun is strong enough during the summer months (sufficient UVB rays) for the body to produce enough vitamin D3. In closed rooms or due to age, the skin gets too little sun and the body produces too little vitamin D3. A deficiency can develop.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. This means that the body can only absorb vitamin D3 in the intestine if it contains fat. So it is best to take the tablets with food that also contains fat. The fat-soluble vitamins can be stored by the body - this creates a depot effect. The organism can then get vitamin D3 from the storage over a certain period of time.
Vitamin D has many different functions in the human organism:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a function in cell division
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
Vitamin D3 Daily Tablets Production
Production takes place exclusively in Germany and is based on the HACCP concept. The products are completely free of genetically modified ingredients, aromas, pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilizers, magnesium stearate or other harmful substances. Suitable for allergy sufferers and vegetarians.
Buy now vegetarian vitamin D3 tablets with 1000 IU.